Liked the video? We'd love to hear your feedback!
GRIN How-To Videos | How to Setup your Brand
- 0:00 - 0:15 Intro to How to Setup your Brand
- 0:15 - 1:45 Step 1: Brand Identity
- 1:45 - 2:00 Step 2: Currency
- 2:00 - 2:49 Step 3: Ecommerce Account
- 2:49 - 3:44 Step 4: Social Accounts
- 3:44 - 4:20 Step 5: Social Listening
- 4:20 - 4:42 Step 6: Recruitment Settings
- 4:42 - 5:08 Brand options
As mentioned in the video, it is important to note the process called OAuth whereby you are connecting your Instagram through a Facebook business page. Your influencers will also have to use this process to connect their accounts in order to deliver Instagram Story Tasks. It would be helpful to remember this process in case your influencers need assistance syncing their accounts.
After a Brand is created, you now have the option, depending on if an eCommerce store is integrated, import or create products as compensation, create Affiliate Link groups, and Discount code groups that can be assigned to campaigns and partnerships.
Videos not your style? Please visit the article How to Setup your Brand to have a different learning experience.