You can assign affiliate links to your creators and track how those links are used with affiliate tracking. With affiliate tracking, you can see how many page views, sales, and commissions your creator’s unique link has generated. This lets you not only easily pay out your creators, but track where your most successful conversions are.
Different ecommerce stores and websites have different steps for affiliate tracking. If you’re not integrated with WooCommerce or want to set up affiliate tracking on a website instead, check out our other articles on setting up affiliate tracking with Shopify or any website.
What You'll Need
- Admin access to your WooCommerce account
How to Do It
- Log into GRIN.
- Navigate to Account > Account Settings.
- Click on Affiliate Integration. This will open the Affiliate Integration Set Up window.
- If you haven’t generated a token yet, click Generate Token. This will generate:
- Your token, as well as its created date an a delete button
- The Installing the Affiliate SDK section
- The Tracking Conversions section
- Go to the Installing the Affiliate SDK section.
- Click the Download the plugin link to download GRIN’s WooCommerce SDK and conversion tracking plugin. You can also download it by clicking this link.
- Log into WooCommerce.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New. This will open the Add Plugins window.
- Click Upload Plugin.
- Click Choose file.
- Open the plugin you downloaded in step 6.
- Click Install Now.
That’s it! Once the plugin is installed, it should appear in a list of plugins as “Grin WooCommerce Tracking”, and your WooCommerce account is now set up for affiliate tracking in GRIN. Check out our other articles on creating affiliate link groups and assigning them to your creators to start seeing your creators’ conversions.