There are a lot of metrics involved in an influencer's content. Here is an explanation for their different meanings and the icons & symbols in GRIN.
The number of followers that influencers have are in constant fluctuation and this makes it challenging to have certain metrics, such as reach and engagement rate, updated in real-time. However, we understand the importance of having accurate metrics and they are updated once every month.
- Reach Icon
- This represents the number of followers the influencer has.
- Views Icon
- This indicates the number of views the post has received.
The views icon will only appear for videos and Instagram story posts
- Likes Icon
- This indicates the number of likes the post has received.
- Comments Icon
- This indicates the number of comments the post has received.
- Engagement Icon
- This indicates the engagement rate for the post.
- Interactions Icon
- Indicates the combination of replies, taps, and swipes for an Instagram story.