There are a lot of metrics involved in an influencer's content. Here is an explanation for their different meanings and the icons & symbols in GRIN.
- Reach Icon
- This represents the number of followers the influencer has.
- Views Icon
- This indicates the number of views the post has received.
The views icon will only appear for videos and Instagram story posts
- Likes Icon
- This indicates the number of likes the post has received.
- Comments Icon
- This indicates the number of comments the post has received.
- Engagement Icon
- This indicates the engagement rate for the post.
- Interactions Icon
- Indicates the combination of replies, taps, and swipes for an Instagram story.