Follow the steps below to successfully launch your influencer marketing campaigns:
Step 1: Recruit - Influencer Search
- Use the Recruit tool to explore and narrow down to your ideal influencers.
- Keywords, hashtags, handles, and locations are some of the keywords that can be used to filter.
- Once you've found an ideal influencer, search for lookalikes.
Step 2: Contacts - Prospects
- Use this feature to organize potential influencers, otherwise known as prospects.
- This feature can be organized based on your preferences, from influencer relationship stages to email metrics.
- Add influencers not found in GRIN through importing, manually adding or using the Chrome extension.
Step 3: Mail
- Use Mail to start the influencer recruitment process within Grin.
- Email sequences can be created and sent automatically for follow-ups.
- Uniquely address influencers in email templates by adding variables, such as network username, Live URL, and discount code.
- Use GRIN's Email Best Practices to get your initial outreach up and running successfully.
- Once a prospect has agreed to work with you, promote them to an influencer and add them to a campaign.
Step 4: Program - Campaigns
- Organize all your campaign information in one place.
- Set up affiliate links and discount codes for your influencers to include within their posts to drive traffic to your site.
- Create tasks for your influencers to complete, such as a post to Instagram or a non-network custom task.
- Influencers, via their unique Live URL, have the ability to view campaign requirements, select product, accept Terms and Conditions, submit a proposal, etc.
- GRIN provides metrics and, if set up, IG story insight metrics.
Step 5: Manage Campaign Proposals
- Within the campaign workroom, under the Proposal tab, you are able to manage influencer campaign proposals.
- Once an influencer submits a proposal, you have the ability to accept/decline the proposals, manage selected products and proposed price, view task requirements, etc.
Step 6: Fulfillment
- Create your influencers’ orders and track the fulfillment status.
- Create an E-commerce order or draft directly in GRIN or export a CSV to coordinate with your fulfillment team.
- Have complete visibility of influencer shipping details, shipment status, tracking number(s), etc.
Step 7: Check for Content
- Monitor influencer content and metrics using Progress, Content, and Reporting.
- View the Progress of each influencer by latest content date, fulfillment, uploaded content, etc.
- Content displays the current posts, stories, videos, and uploaded content posted by your influencers.
- View and export your overall and influencer’s individual spend, revenue, IMV, etc. in Reporting.
- View influencers' story metrics and insights.