Follow the steps below to successfully launch your influencer marketing campaigns.
Step 1: Recruit - Influencer Search
- Use this tool to explore and narrow down to your ideal influencers.
- Keywords, hashtags, handles, and locations are some of the keywords that can be used to filter.
- For more details on Search, visit our support site here.
Step 2: Contacts - Prospects
- Use this feature to organize potential influencers, otherwise known as prospects.
- This feature can be organized based on your preferences, from influencer relationship stages to email metrics.
- For more details on Prospects, visit our support site here:
Step 3: Mail
- Use Mail to start the influencer recruitment process within Grin.
- Email sequences can be created and sent automatically for followups.
- Uniquely address influencers in email templates by adding variables, such as network username, Live URL, and discount code.
- For more details on Mail, visit our support site here.
Step 4: Program - Campaigns
- Organize all your campaign information in one place.
- Influencers, via their unique Live URL, have the ability to view campaign requirements, select product, accept Terms and Conditions, etc.
- GRIN provides metrics and related content associated with your campaign.
- For more details on Campaigns, visit our support site here.
Step 5: Manage Campaign Proposals
- Use this feature to manage influencer campaign proposals.
- Once an influencer submits a proposal, you have the ability to accept/decline the proposals, manage products selected, view task requirements, etc.
- For more details on Campaign Proposals, visit our support site here.
Step 6: Fulfillment
- Create your influencers’ orders and track the fulfillment status.
- Create an E-commerce order or draft directly in GRIN or export a CSV to coordinate with your fulfillment team.
- Have complete visibility to influencer shipping details, shipment status, tracking number(s), etc.
- For more details on Fulfillment, visit our support site here.
Step 7: Check for Content
- Monitor influencer content and metrics using Progress, Content, and Reporting.
- View the Progress of each influencer by latest content date, fulfillment, uploaded content, etc.
- Content displays the current posts, stories, videos, and uploaded content posted by your influencers.
- View your overall and influencer’s individual spend, revenue, IMV, etc. in Reporting.
- For more information on checking for content, visit our support site here.