This article will walk you through how to generate audience reports for your influencers along with an overview of what those reports entail. The audience report gives you a detailed insight into the demographics, characteristics, and performance from both the influencer and influencer's audience perspectives.
In this guide, you will learn:
- How to Request an Audience Report.
- Audience Report Review: Audience Data, Influencer Data, and Posts
How to Request an Audience Report
We currently only provide Instagram audience reports for influencers.
Please keep in mind that an influencers followers are constantly fluctuating. This makes it difficult to keep the data in the audience reports updated all the time. However, we understand the importance of having relative data so we update audience reports every 30-days.
Step 1 Click Contacts and select My Influencers.
Step 2 Click on the influencer to enter the their profile.
Step 2 Scroll to Instagram Audience Report and click Request Report.
Audience Report Overview
The Audience Data gives you a detailed insight into the demographics, characteristics, and performance of an influencer’s audience. This includes follower, credibility, notable influencers, reachability, gender, audience ethnicity, country, brand affinity, notable likers, and interest affinity.
- The percentage score is given to the influencer's that measures the validity of their audience. A score greater than 80% indicates a genuine audience. Anything higher than 90% is very good. We calculate this score by analyzing profile photos, profile names, follower/followee ratio, etc.
- Notable Followers
- The percent of followers that are also influencers.
- The percent of an influencer's audience will see their posts. The more followings an influencer's audience has, the less likely they will see a post by the influencer.
- The breakdown of the audience's gender. This is determined by analyzing profile photo, profile name, and bio.
- Gender by Age
- The audience's age breakdown with subdivisions in each category for gender.
- Audience Ethnicity
- The breakdown of the audience's ethnicity. It is determined by profile name, profile picture, and bio.
- Audience by Country
- The breakdown of the countries that the audience is from. This is determined by location tags, language, and captions.
- Audience by Language
- The different languages the audience speaks. This is determined by captions.
- Audience Brand Affinity
- The top five most referenced brands. Brand affinity is determined by analyzing post images, captions, hashtags, and mentions.
- Audience Interest Affinity
- The top five most referenced interests. Interest affinity is determined by analyzing post images, captions, hashtags, and mentions.
- Notable Followers
- Members of the audience with over 1,000 followers.
- Notable Likers
- The percentage of likers that are influencers with over 1,000 followers.
Gives you a detailed insight into the demographics, characteristics, and performance of your influencer. This includes followers, average likes, comments, non-follower likes, engagement statistics, lookalike influencer insight, top hashtags, mentions, brands, and interest.
- The number of followers the influencer has. The percentage change is from last month to this month.
- Average Likes
- The average number of likes per posts for the last 30 posts.
- Average Comments
- The average number of comments per post for the last 30 posts.
- Non-follower Likes
- The percentage of the likes that are from accounts that don’t follow the influencer.
- The follower count trend over a period of time.
- Average likes
- The average likes received over a period of time.
- Engagement Rate
- Average of post interactions divided by the number of followers.
- Total Engagements
- The sum of the likes and comments from the last 30 posts.
- Paid Post Performance
- The percentage of organic post engagement that a paid post typically receives.
- Engagement Rate Comparisons
- Compares the influencer's engagement rate against similar accounts. The further the influencer is to the right, the better they perform relative to similar accounts. The bars indicate the number of similar accounts for a given engagement rate range. When the influencer's engagement rate differs from the median engagement rate of similar accounts, then the median is marked on the graph.
- The top 5 influencers that post similar content.
- Recent engagement
- Likes and comments from the last 10 posts.
- Top hashtags
- The top 5 most frequently used hashtags of the last 30 posts.
- Top mentions
- The top 5 most frequent mentions of the last 30 posts.
- Top brands
- The top 5 most referenced brands. Brand affinity is determined by analyzing post images, captions, hashtags, and mentions.
- Top interests
- The top 5 most referenced interests. Interest affinity is determined by analyzing post images, captions, hashtags, and mentions.
Show you the posts with the most engagement, sponsored posts and influencer posts sponsored by brands.
- Top Posts
- An influencer's posts with the most engagement.
- Sponsored Posts
- An influencer's posts that are sponsored by a brand.