Social Listening is a recruitment tool that allows you to track and discover user-generated content. It identifies influencers based on the parameters set-up in your brand, providing the ability to review, search and identify new influencers who are already engaged with your brand.
Social listening is used for recruitment to reach out to those followers who already are talking about your brand, but are not yet influencers.
How to search in Social Listening?
Step 1 Click Recruit, within the navigation, and select Social Listening from the drop-down menu.
Step 2 Search and filter for influencers using the search bar at the top of the section or the filter icons to the right of the search bar.
- Listening Source
- A list of all the mentions and hashtags you have set-up for social listening.
- A list of social networks.
- Network Reach
- Total reach or by a social network.
- Network Engagement
- Engagement received from the influencer by the social network.
- User Attributes
- Gender and whether or not the influencer has an email.
How do I add influencers from Social Listening as Prospects?
Step 1 Click the checkbox next to the influencers you want to add as prospects.
Step 2 Click the blue checkmark icon on the top right.
Step 3 Select Add as Prospects from the drop-down menu