An influencer creates branded content that will be used throughout to promote the marketing strategy. The content created is more reflective of people's stories and can be used for organic posts and paid ads. This type of influencer engagement is a more direct relationship with the brand to create and distribute the original branded content created.
Why run a Branded Content campaign?
A branded campaign helps ensure that your marketing message reaches your audience through a trusted source, the influencer. It gives you more flexibility in crafting the story and message that you want to share while the influencer delivers that message in a more impactful way.
The content created can be used in both your organic reach on your website and social channels as well as for paid ads.
Because of the collaborative nature of this style of campaign, it is ideal if you want to nurture relationships with influencers to create a more authentic and longer-term relationship with influencers.
How do I get started creating a Branded Content Campaign?
Step 1 Identify your goals and metrics to measure the return on investment.
Step 2 Develop the idea for the story you want to be told, and the product/services to be placed in that story. And determine those deliverables.
Step 3 Find your influencers.
Step 4 Launch your campaign.
Step 5 Analyze the goals and metrics of your campaign.
How do I measure the success of my Branded Content campaign?
- Brand Awareness can be measured in impressions.
- Social Reach can be measured by the number of likes, comments, follower count, and shares.
- Website Traffic can be measured by an increase of traffic to your website during the campaign timeline.
Quick Tips on Branded Content Campaign:
- Set parameters and then give your influencers creative control over their content. Additionally, giving your influencers creative control to create authentic content will build trust with their audience.
- Be clear with your influencers about your requirements for your content. Let them know what your brand voice is, appropriate hashtags to use and tags that need to be placed. This will ensure that the content they create falls in line with your brand image and voice, just through the influencer's perspective.
- Use different influencers to find the right fit. You want to be sure that you find the right influencers to represent your brand. That requires testing and analyzing your branded campaigns to help identify if an influencer is the right fit for your brand.
Branded Content Campaign Ideas
- Gifting and Unboxing Campaigns: Gift your community of influencers a product and they can create content surrounding their unboxing of it and first impressions.
- Giveaway Campaigns: Have your influencers announce a giveaway of your product to their audience featured in your Branded Content Campaign.
- Sponsored Social Media: Have your influencer create content that you can incorporate in your paid media strategy.