Influencer as Creator Campaigns are campaigns where you give your influencers guidelines, campaign goals, and key message and then give them the creative control to create content.
Why run a Creator Campaign?
The benefits of this style of campaign are increased brand awareness and social media engagement with your brand. And are ideal for introducing your brand, new product or service to a new market. Because you are only setting guidelines for your influencer's content, they have more creative control so their content created for your brand blends seamlessly with their own brand creating higher engagement rates.
They are also beneficial for creating user-generated content that can be used in your overall marketing plan. For example, you can leverage your influencers' creativity to curate content for a specific product or service that you can have them link directly to where the purchase can be made.
How do I get started creating a Creator Campaign?
Step 1 Identify your goals and metrics to measure the return on investment.
Step 2 Set-up your guidelines.
Step 3 Find your influencer.
Step 4 Implement the campaign.
Step 5 Analyze the goals and metrics.
How do I measure the success of my Creator Campaign?
- Brand Awareness can be measured by follower growth, number of mentions, and reach.
- Social Engagement can be measured by the number of likes, comments, and shares.
- Website Traffic can be measured by an increase of traffic to your website during the campaign timeline.
Quick tips on Creator Campaigns.
- Use this type of campaign after you've developed a relationship with an influencer. This will ensure that your brand image is aligned with theirs.
- Give your influencers clear instructions on your requirements for the content they create. While you want to give them creative control, be sure to set-up your guidelines to include campaign goals, tag handles to include, and hashtags to use.
Creator Campaign Ideas.
- Giveaway Campaigns: As part of your requirements for the influencer's piece of content, you could have them announce a giveaway for the product or service they created content for.
- Branded Content Campaign: Have your influencers create content that shows them using the product/service as part of your requirements for the content they create.
- Gifting and Unboxing Campaign: After your influencers have completed their work for a Gifting and Unboxing Campaign, have them create content for your brand using the product(s) they unboxed.