The influencer writes a post for their own blog describing the event, product, or service that they are promoting. It is an excellent option for increasing brand awareness and getting genuine feedback on your event, product, or service. A blog can be an effective influencer marketing strategy because it lives on the web and can provide consistent traffic over an extended time period.
Step 1. Campaign Basics
- Choose your brand from the drop-down menu.
- Suggested campaign title: Write About [Brand] Campaign
- Upload a campaign image.
Step 2. Campaign Details
- Campaign Overview = Enter a description of the campaign.
I'm [Name] and I'm with [Brand].
I checked out your blog and like what you have to say! We'd like to invite you to [attend an event or use product]. This is an opportunity to capture your insight and have you share your thoughts and feelings about [attend an event or use product] your experience to be featured in your blog.
Interested? Check out the details below!
- Campaign Dates = Enter your designated timeline.
- Recurring Proposals = Non Recurring.
- Visible To Influencers = Yes.
Step 3. Compensation
- Compensation Method = Select Payment, Product, Commission.
- How to set-up a campaign budget.
Step 4. Tracking
- Campaign #Tags and @Tags = Enter in the hashtags and handles you want to track.
- Choose an affiliate link if you are going to use one to track revenue.
Step 5. Influencer Details
- Add tasks to the campaign.
Select Network = Website
Task Name = Blog Post
Media Type = Blog
Required Task = Mandatory
Influencer Requirements = Write a blog post sharing your experience and providing your honest review. A minimum word count of [x].
Select Network = Facebook
Task Name = Facebook Post
Media Type = Photo
Required Task = Optional
Influencer Requirements = Share the link to your blog post and tag [Brand].
Select Network = Twitter
Task Name = Twitter Post
Media Type = Tweet
Required Task = Optional
Influencer Requirements = Tweet a link to your blog post and tag [Brand].
Step 6. Notifications
- (Optional) Choose whether you want to send influencers a notification when their proposal has been accepted or denied.
Step 7. Supporting Assets
- (Optional) Upload any images, videos, or designs for your influencer to use. Or include any brand guidelines for them to follow.
Step 8. Content Rights
- Select the content rights or cut & paste your brand content rights.
Step 9. Customization
- (Optional) Update the section titles that will appear in your influencers' Live URLs to match your brand voice.
Click Save to start adding influencers to your campaign!