A Competition Campaign to engages multiple influencers to take part in a competition against one another. Including a prize: cash, product, experience, etc. can help motivate the influencers, along with the allure of being crowned the "Winner".
Step 1. Campaign Basics
- Choose your brand from the drop-down menu.
- Suggested campaign title: Compete for [Brand].
- Upload a campaign image.
Step 2. Campaign Details
- Campaign Overview = Enter a description of the campaign.
Who doesn't LOVE to win??
[Brand] is hosting a [type of competition, like photography, singing, etc.] competition and we want to invite you to participate! You have the potential to win [prize]. The winner is the competitor with the most [enter the engagement (likes, comments, etc.) you're using to pick a winner}...Good luck!
- Campaign Dates = Enter your designated timeline.
- Recurring Proposals = Non Recurring.
- Visible To Influencers = Yes.
Step 3. Compensation
- Compensation Method = Select Payment, Product, Commission.
- How to set-up a campaign budget.
Step 4. Tracking
- Campaign #Tags and @Tags = Enter in the hashtags and handles you want to track.
- Choose an affiliate link if you are going to use one to track revenue.
Step 5. Influencer Details
- Add tasks to the campaign.
Select Network = Instagram
Task Name = Competition Entry Post
Media Type = Photo/Video
Required Task = Mandatory
Influencer Requirements = (Dependent on your competition)Post a photo or video about your entry in the competition. Provide all of the information needed to rack up the points and don't forget to Tag [Brand] #[Brand]competition.
Select Network = Twitter
Task Name = Tweet About It!
Media Type = Tweet
Required Task = Optional
Influencer Requirements = Post entry to the competition on Twitter and Tag [Brand] #[Brand]competition.
Select Network = Facebook
Task Name = Facebook Post
Media Type = Photo
Required Task = Optional
Influencer Requirements = Post your Instagram entry on Facebook and Tag [Brand] #[Brand]competition.
Step 6. Notifications
- (Optional) Choose whether you want to send influencers a notification when their proposal has been accepted or denied.
Step 7. Supporting Assets
- (Optional) Upload any images, videos, or designs for your influencer to use. Or include any brand guidelines for them to follow.
Step 8. Content Rights
- Select the content rights or cut & paste your brand content rights.
Step 9. Customization
- (Optional) Update the section titles that will appear in your influencers' Live URLs to match your brand voice.
Click Save to start adding influencers to your campaign!