An influencer's contact profile is the central place for all influencer information. You can manage influencer properties, assign campaigns or partnerships, keep notes, send emails and create tasks directly from their profile.
In the guide, you will learn about:
How to Access an Influencer's Profile?
Step 1 Click Contacts and select My Influencers from the drop-down menu.
Step 2 Hover over the influencer's name and click Manage.
You can hover over the influencer's name across the platform and click Manage to navigate to the contact profile.
The Influencers Contact Profile Overview
- Audience Report
- An analytics report on the influencer's data, audience and post statistics. Keep in mind that an influencers follower count is in constant fluctuation so keeping this report up to date, all the time, is difficult. However, we understand the importance of relevant data so these reports are updated every 30-days.
- Can be used if the influencer is managed through a manager or agent.
- Contact Type
- Identifies the influencer contact type: Influencer, Prospect, Manager or Application.
- Where you can manage and review the list of campaigns that an influencer has been assigned.
- Assign, review, edit and create partnerships.
- Live URL
- An influencers unique link that provides them an overview of active campaigns they have been invited to.
- Relationship Stage
- Classification of the influencer relationship workflow. We have default stages, but these can be adjusted to reflect your brand's workflow
- Tags that have been assigned to the influencer. Tags help you organize and keep track of your contacts with tags that make sense for your influencer management workflow.
- Who in your organization owns that influencer contact profile.
- Discount Codes
- Overview of discount codes that have been assigned to an influencer.
- Overview of the revenue the influencer has produced from participating in campaigns.
- Overview of how much an influencer has been paid.
- Custom Properties
- Unique properties assigned to your contacts.
- Influencer social network links.