We're pleased to announce the release of some exciting Report Builder enhancements!
To help our customers efficiently pull their recurring reports, we're introducing the ability to save up to 5 reports each for Contacts, Conversions, Content, Orders, Payments and Program within Report Builder. We have also added 3 default GRIN reports per data view with common filters and columns enabled that will not count toward your saved report limit.
If you already have your columns & filters configured just right, don't worry! Your current column/filter selections will be saved automatically as a saved report once you navigate to Report Builder, and select a different view.
Customize Snapshot Metrics and Trend Chart
For further customization within the Report Builder, we're introducing the ability to change the snapshot KPI metrics and the trend chart for each view within the report builder, so that the you can display the metrics most important for your program.
We've listened to your valued feedback regarding the need to see Influencer data based on a specific date range, and have added the Program view. The program view displays all of the program data per contact, and the contact data updates based on the set date range.
New Columns & Filters
For enhanced reporting, we have added several new columns and filters to Report Builder views.
- Content Type Filter & Column - This will allow you to filter and sort by Content Type (Post or Story). Posts can be content posted on any supported Networks and can be images or video. Stories are Instagram only.
- #, @ Tags Filter - This filter will allow you to filter your content report by tag or mention.
- Total Reach Column - This column will display Influencers' Total Reach across Networks connected to their contact profile in GRIN.
- Order Shipping Address Column - This column will display the primary address entered for the Influencer.
- Void Status Filter - This will allow you to filter conversions by whether or not they were voided. Conversions can be voided manually within GRIN, or automatically if the related order was returned or canceled.
- Paid Status Filter - This will allow you to filter conversions by whether or not commission for the conversions have been paid.
Report Builder is a premium add-on. Contact your Customer Success Manager to learn more!